Happy Friday and happy weekend! We are expecting some rain this weekend and I’m actually looking forward to it. Popping in over at the blog to share some things that I’ve been loving as of late!
- Pumpkin everything – I know, I know. I just can’t help myself. I’ve made some version of these pumpkin muffins every week and these paleo pumpkin brownies, plus I modified it and will share the recipe soon! I’ve also made these pumpkin protein balls. There are so many ways to make healthy pumpkin treats…I should really remake these vegan pumpkin bars soon
- My go-to favorite meal – I eat this pretty much once a day these days. Two hard boiled eggs, a japanese sweet potato (usually made using this technique in the microwave), and curly kale massaged with lemon and olive oil. I often eat this with sauerkraut if I’m having it for dinner at home. I haven’t gotten bored of it yet! http://
- Work friends – ever since I joined this new company in May, I’ve been meeting so many new friends through work and they are all wonderful. I loved the people I worked with at my previous company, but since we all traveled every week most of us didn’t live in the same place! There are a ton of social events, mostly informal, going on all of the time. Everything from joining our soccer team to going on Saturday group hike to dinners to watch the debates – it’s just been nice since I still am relatively new to SF
- Collagen – I’ve been putting this collagen in my coffee every morning for the last few weeks, hoping that it would bring all of the skin/hair and joint benefits everyone seems so excited about. Well my skin and hair have probably never looked better but this week has actually been one of the worst for my joints so I can’t say that it’s been any miracle but I’m going to keep trying and I’ll keep you posted!
- Meal prep – I’ve been making a big batch of something on Sundays, like chili or paleo shepherd’s pie and eating it on and off throughout the week. I love casseroles or hearty soups that reheat and freeze well http://
Hope you have a lovely weekend, and see you on Monday for that pumpkin recipe I mentioned!