For the next ten days, I’ll be taking two long weekends to the East Coast and Mexico City. In between, I’ll be kicking off my new project at work. It seems like a good time to take a little vacay from blogging too, so I’ll be….
Looking forward to coming back and sharing all some new recipes I have stockpiled, as well as plenty of updates from the trips.
In the meantime, here are some links to keep you busy!
- It’s really a skill learning how to prep healthy dinners that also make delicious lunches
- I’ve been making this for breakfast and snacks recently with PB and fresh farmers market blueberries – perfection
- Can you say Fourth of July? Maybe paired with these on the grill and this as a side?
- I’m a creature of habit, too
- Love the message of compassion going into bikini season
- I NEVER would have thought to make these homemade
- Awesome ideas for reducing food waste – my new year’s resolution
- Interesting that these are all vegan