I had a truly wonderful weekend in Washington DC for Paige’s bachelorette. It was great to catch up with old friends, do some really fun activities, and celebrate this bride-to-be! I met her and her now fiance right after we graduated college and it really warms my heart to have watched them grow into the super solid couple they are today. It wasn’t a big pain to fly to DC and back because I did direct flights, and boy does not having a layover make SUCH a big difference!
Since I didn’t have time to grocery shop on Sunday evening and we have a busy week ahead, I’m grabbing some groceries after work for a very flexible meal plan.
- Monday: Gochujang tofu stir fry – I will take pictures if I have time and share this delicious recipe that’s on the weekly rotation
- Tuesday: Probably and early dinner of eggs/toast for me and Nate to fend for himself – I’m joining a soccer league with my colleagues and we have a 7pm game!
- Wednesday: Pick up Chipotle
- Thursday: Dinner out at Marlowe!
- Friday: Driving to LA for Labor Day weekend!
- I have two lunches out with colleagues this week
- Other days will be leftover soup, gluten-free sourdough rolls, and raw veggies
- Overnight oats with chia seeds, whole milk yogurt, and blueberries (The Maid of Honor this weekend served us a yogurt bar with whole milk yogurt and I was SO surprised with how much better whole milk yogurt tasted and how it didn’t irritate my stomach AT ALL)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers and guacamole or hummus
- Evo hemp bars or other snack/protein bars
- Arman’s 3-Ingredient Brownies
- Raw veggies